AP/AR Accounting Assistant
The Joinery, Portland’s iconic handcrafted furniture manufacturer, is hiring a part-time AP/AR Accounting Assistant. This position will assist the accounting team with payables and receivables, generally working between 10-15 hours per week on site with a flexible work schedule.
Key job responsibilities include processing invoices and payments, reconciling bank and credit card statements, tracking accounts receivable, and some administrative duties.
- What we expect from you:
- Strong organizational skills, adherence to timelines and attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of AP/AR processes.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a small team.
- Experience with accounting software and Microsoft Office; experience with ERP system is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive wage and benefit package.
- The opportunity to develop your career as part of a great team.
- A collaborative work environment where teammates are committed to building a better world through leading edge business practices.
If you are interested in joining us, please email your resume and a cover letter that includes your desired pay range to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in The Joinery!