Full- and Part-Time Sales Associate
If you are looking for purposeful work, thrive in developing relationships, and are inspired by craftspeople who build beautiful furniture that makes our world a better place, then we want you on our team as a full- or part-time Sales Associate.
Joinery products, as well as our business practices, are world class. Given the quality of our furniture and the skill required to make it, our furniture is a considered purchase. As such, the ability to create relationships with customers and foster strong connections to our product and story are critical to success in this role.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to close sales
- Strong customer service skills through all communication channels
- Strong organization skills, adherence to timelines and attention to detail
- Passion to connect with others, improve the environment and strengthen our community
Also helpful are experience with an ERP system; experience in home furnishings; and working knowledge of furniture design.
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- The opportunity to develop your career as part of a great team
- A collaborative work environment where teammates are committed to building a better world through leading edge business practices and phenomenal products
If this sounds like you, please email [email protected] your resume, a cover letter including salary requirements, and answers to the following three questions:
- What about your work is most meaningful to you?
- What are you looking for in the next phase of your career, and why?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?
Thank you for your interest in The Joinery!