Sign up for The Joinery's new Furniture Service Plan
The Joinery’s handcrafted wood furniture is designed for decades of use and enjoyment. To keep the protective finish looking and performing at its best, it does require some maintenance. While this is straightforward and not time-consuming, we recognize that our customers lead busy lives and may benefit from assistance to keep their furniture in great shape.
That’s where we come in. The Joinery now offers an annual Furniture Service Plan for your Joinery pieces in the Portland, OR area, performed in your home by the same expert team that originally finished your furniture. As part of the service, our team will perform the following once per year:
- Inspection and surface cleaning
- Hand-sanding where necessary using 600-grit sandpaper
- Spot repairing minor surface scratches or dents
- Spot repairing any dry spots or other inconsistencies in finish
- Repairing surface pen marks, coffee, wine, and watermarks with wet sanding process
- Conditioning the surface with hand-applied Feed-N-Wax
- Inspection of any moveable parts and possible tune up (e.g. drawers, hinges, table extension hardware)
- Leveling cases that do not require removal of contents
Annual Fees for Service:
- 1-2 pieces – $200
- 3-4 pieces – $250
- 5 or more pieces – $300
While repairs beyond minor surface scratches or dents are not covered, we offer a 15% discount on services beyond the scope listed above as part of the annual Furniture Service Plan. To sign up for the plan visit one of our showrooms or call us at 503.788.8547.
Subscribers will be charged annually on the month of original enrollment, and the auto renewal can be canceled at any time. To change payment method please contact The Joinery. A receipt of your payment will be sent to your email on file.